With over 200,000 sqm of warehouse space across Oman, OWG owns and operates numerous 2PL and 3PL warehouses strategically located in key regions of Oman such as Ghala, Misfah, Rusayl, Sohar and Nizwa. Our comprehensively insured warehouses are available on short-term or long-term leases, with a selection of temperature-controlled areas and dry spaces. Our prime locations allow for expedited connectivity into the main consumer areas of the Muscat, Dhakilya, Dhofar and Batinah Governorates. This geographical positioning is unmatched in Oman, especially for distribution centers that need to be close to their key consumer
markets. OWG’s professionally managed and secure warehouse facilities store a diverse range of products for a large number of industries such as Food, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Dangerous Goods, and so on.
- Entire warehouse space is dedicated to one client
- Client pays fixed monthly rental for the warehouse space
- Minimum contract tenure is 12 months
- Ownership and responsibility of the goods are with the Client
- Client is responsible for management of operations in the warehouse.
- Utilities of warehouse to be paid by the Client
- Investments for the warehouse fixtures such as racking, forklifts, office, AC etc to be done by the Client or can be done by the Service Provider for an additional monthly charge
- Warehouse space is shared amongst multiple clients
- Client pays monthly rental on the amount of space used/pallets stored calculated on a daily basis.
- No minimum time commitment
- Responsibility of the goods are passed to the Service Provider when the goods are accepted in the warehouse
- Service Provider is responsible for management of operations
- Utilities of the warehouse to be paid by the Service Provider
- Investments for the warehouse fixtures such as racking, forklifts, office, AC etc are done by the Service Provider and the cost for such investments are inclusive in the service rates